We’re looking for driven, talented individuals to join our team!
We’re currently a two-inspector firm focused on growth; we’re looking to hire and train a third inspector apprentice. This role offers 40-hours per week with paid training before state licensure would be required.
- Paid NHIE (state test)
- Paid State of Ohio License
- Paid Radon Licensing (state license) ☣
- 40 hours per week
- Hourly Pay (Once certified commission pay)
- Yearly Associate fees paid
- Business insurance Paid
- Work clothes Paid
- Company Car 🚗
- Company Tools 🔧
- 30-45k starting out (non certified)
- 45-60k once trained and state certified
- 14-hour CE required yearly for state of Ohio
- CE constantly
Ideal candidates will have started the online NACHI courses and will have all courses completed before being brought in full-time. Candidates should have hands-on training before requirement of State License would be required.
If you’re thinking of a promising career change, give us a call and we can direct you on how to start that process.
Click the button below to apply now!
Or, call the office 📱 at 937-610-8989 or contact us at 📧 [email protected].
Let Us Give You the Peace of Mind You Deserve!